Sunday, December 8, 2013

Greenleaf Hotel GenSan

My trip to GenSan was for a Google event called GDayX GenSan held at the Exhibit Hall of SM GenSan.  And what could be an appropriate and convenient accommodation venue  for us if not the four-star Greenleaf Hotel GenSan which is just across SM GenSan.  Very convenient for guests to shop or eat at the mall.  A popular coffee shop is just located across the street.  Perfect for coffee lovers dying to complete their collection to get a planner.  hahaha.... could that be you?



The driver of the hotel car service was very helpful in acting as a tour guide for my friends and myself.  Ilonggo is widely understood in GenSan.  So we were very at home in conversing with the locals.  Travel time from the airport to the hotel was about 30 mins.


sorry for the poor lighting but this is located at the driveway


very impressive lobby


and the bedroom.....



and a knock on my door and this was delivered just as I was about to unpack


My friends and I enjoyed the wide selection of breakfast choices. 


Let me also mention that my friends and I enjoyed the live music at Zanzibar.  They even obliged for guests who insist in rendering a song.  And we danced to our heart's delight too!  The following night we checked it out again, but, it was closed since it was a Sunday.

I love GenSan!  I love Greenleaf Hotel Gensan!  Thanks to Avel Manansala, GBG Lead for GenSan, for facilitating to give us compli rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment