Monday, September 28, 2015

Bon Chon Chicken



Bon Chon Chicken has opened in Bacolod City, at the North Wing of SM Bacolod.  I first tried Bon Chon Chicken at SM MOA and fell in love with their glazed chicken.  When I was in the US, my cousin ordered Bon Chon chicken and served it for our lunch.  It was very tasteful and delicious.  I'm so glad that they have opened in Bacolod now.  

BonChon means "my hometown" in Korean.  This chain started in Seoul, Korea and spread to New York where the crispy chicken earned major media and industry accolades.  After 4 years in the Philippines, they opened their 90th branch in Bacolod City.

BonChon chicken is super crispy yet light and not greasy, with hot moist juicy meat, glazed with the highly addicting soy garlic, spicy, honey citrus and now the crunchy garlic sauce.

Make your next meal at Bon Chon!



the crew

glazed chicken

Chicken Sandwich with fries 





Korean yogurt

The bloggers at their opening day.

No comments:

Post a Comment