Saturday, November 29, 2014

Blessing of Victorias kiosk

On March 18, 2014, the VFC kiosk located at  Lacson-16th Sts., Bacolod City was blessed. VMC company officials, members of media, travel agents and friends from tourism related establishments were invited to grace the occasion.



I love to organize events such as this.  I get to see old friends and meet new ones.  Oh, I love what I do.

Anne Tiongco, VMC Corporate Communications Director, Bambi Borromeo, Bacolod First Lady Mrs. Patching Puentevella, myself and Artie Lacson


VMC company officials with guests from HRANO and Fr. Farley Santillan


The ladies from VMC

Tour operators and tour guides


More friends with VMC Management

Don't forget to get your favorites here.  The kiosk opens from 730am to 630pm daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment